This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
2. Data CollectionWe collect the data that you communicate to us through our contact form, by e-mail, newsletter registration on our website. The data collected is stored for 12 months. Personal data that you provide when you make a purchase via our website or third-party websites (name, address, phone, email address, ip address) is stored for 10 years. Moreover, data is collected by our IT systems and programs when visiting our website. This includes technical data (internet browser, operating system, date & time of the page request, etc.). This data may be automatically collected by the moment you visit our website.
4. Contact FormsIf you send us questions via one of our contact forms, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide. This data is used to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information with any third party without your permission. We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per article 6 (1)(a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us an email to info [at] Welcome2Jordan.com and requesting deletion of your data. We will retain the data you provide on the contact form for 3 years after submission, unless you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request) prior to this.
5. Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics use so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics cookies are stored based on article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising. You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
7. Transferring Data to Third PartiesAny transfer of personal data to third parties will only take place if this is necessary to provide our services and only if the user has previously given explicit consent for this, or if Welcome2Jordan is legally obliged to do so.
8. Data ProtectionWith organizational and technical measures we do make an effort to ensure that your personal data is protected against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. We do our best to ensure that our safety measures improve in line with any technical developments. However, we assume no liability for any loss of data or unauthorized access and processing by third parties.
Last update: January 2020