No products in the cart.
Jordan Travel Guide (eBook PDF) English
€16.90 incl. VAT
Authentic, practical and honest: the Welcome2Jordan travel guide is a must-have for anyone embarking on a self-organized trip to Jordan. This guide will introduce you to the wonderful world of Jordan and its rich heritage, adventures, culture and cuisine. You will get maps for all locations, information on getting around as well as many useful tips on the country and culture to help you to plan an unforgettable trip to Jordan.
EU delivery only
|Add to Cart|
|Add to Cart|
Born out of a passion for Jordan, good food and adventures, the Welcome2Jordan travel guide is the result of many years of researching and authoring in Jordan. This travel guide contains everything you need to self-organize your ideal roundtrip through Jordan.
- Travel Preparations: Best time to visit Jordan, visa requirements, land border crossings, climate, currency… and more essentials to prepare your trip.
- Sightseeing and Activities: From the vibrant capital Amman, Roman ruins in Jerash, the canyons of Wadi Mujib, ancient Petra to adventure-filled Wadi Rum… explore world wonders and hidden gems.
- Getting Around: Whether you travel by car or public transport, we make sure that you will find your way through the country… including 3 sample itineraries for inspiration.
- Visuals and Maps: It’s the images that bring a destination to life. Over 150 photos that show the beauty of Jordan in full color… rounded off with easy-to-read maps of all cities and sites we present.
- FAQs: What to wear in Jordan? Is Jordan safe for female solo-travelers? How can I make the most of my budget?… we have the answers to the most frequently asked questions of Jordan travelers. Thanks to our handy packing list, you can start packing your bags right away.
- Foodies: Jordan’s cuisine is a true delight! Delve into Jordan’s rich cuisine beyond falafel and houmous… taste the diversity of Jordanian food.
Please note that the product above is the eBook version of the travel guide. An eBook is a digital file (PDF) of the book that can be opened and read on any PC / laptop, iPad and smartphones. After your purchase, you will get an email for an instant download of the eBook. The eBook is available in Europe, the UK, the US and Australia.
Prefer a printed book? Check out the Welcome2Jordan softcover edition. The softcover version is only available in Europe.
Payment & Shipping
What book types are there?
There is a print edition (softcover) and a digital eBook edition (PDF). Both editions are available in English and German.
How can I read the eBook?
The eBook is available for instant download after your purchase is complete. You will get a PDF file which you can download, open and read from any desktop computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone. We recommend that you download the Adobe Reader for the best experience.
Where do you sell?
The digital edition can be ordered from anywhere in the European Union, the UK, the US and Australia. You will receive an email with a link to download the file (PDF format).
The print edition is only available for shipment in the EU.
I’m in the US. Can I buy your book?
Yes, you can buy the digital version (eBook) which you can download instantly.
When will I get my order?
After payment is received, you will get a download link via email. Make sure to check your spam folder. If you didn’t receive any email two hours after your purchase, please contact us.
What payment methods are there?
We accept all common payment methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, iDeal (Netherlands), Sofort Banking (Germany).
What are the shipping costs?
There are no shipping costs for the digital eBook edition.
Can I send/sell the eBook to my friends?
This travel guide is the result of many years of research and writing and it is not intended to be forwarded to third parties. Besides, by law eBooks are only intended for personal and non-commercial use. If you purchase any eBook, you get the licence to use it, but do not acquire any rights of the content. Therefore, re-selling or forwarding an eBook to others is not permitted.
There are no reviews yet.