Born out of a passion for Jordan, good food and adventures, the Welcome2Jordan travel guide is the result of many years of researching and authoring in Jordan. This travel guide contains everything you need to self-organize your ideal roundtrip through Jordan.
- Travel Preparations: Best time to visit Jordan, visa requirements, land border crossings, climate, currency… and more essentials to prepare your trip.
- Sightseeing and Activities: From the vibrant capital Amman, Roman ruins in Jerash, the canyons of Wadi Mujib, ancient Petra to adventure-filled Wadi Rum… explore world wonders and hidden gems.
- Getting Around: Whether you travel by car or public transport, we make sure that you will find your way through the country… including 3 sample itineraries for inspiration.
- Visuals and Maps: It’s the images that bring a destination to life. Over 150 photos that show the beauty of Jordan in full color… rounded off with easy-to-read maps of all cities and sites we present.
- FAQs: What to wear in Jordan? Is Jordan safe for female solo-travelers? How can I make the most of my budget?… we have the answers to the most frequently asked questions of Jordan travelers. Thanks to our handy packing list, you can start packing your bags right away.
- Foodies: Jordan’s cuisine is a true delight! Delve into Jordan’s rich cuisine beyond falafel and houmous… taste the diversity of Jordanian food.
Please note that the product above is the eBook version of the travel guide. An eBook is a digital file (PDF) of the book that can be opened and read on any PC / laptop, iPad and smartphones. After your purchase, you will get an email for an instant download of the eBook. The eBook is available in Europe, the UK, the US and Australia.
Prefer a printed book? Check out the Welcome2Jordan softcover edition. The softcover version is only available in Europe.