Born out of a passion for Jordan, good food and adventures, the Welcome2Jordan travel guide is the result of many years of researching and authoring in Jordan. This travel guide contains everything you need to self-organize your ideal roundtrip through Jordan.
- Travel Preparations: Best time to visit Jordan, visa requirements, land border crossings, climate, currency… and more essentials to prepare your trip.
- Sightseeing and Activities: From the vibrant capital Amman, Roman ruins in Jerash, the canyons of Wadi Mujib, ancient Petra to adventure-filled Wadi Rum… explore world wonders and hidden gems.
- Getting Around: Whether you travel by car or public transport, we make sure that you will find your way through the country… including 3 sample itineraries for inspiration.
- Visuals and Maps: It’s the images that bring a destination to life. Over 150 photos that show the beauty of Jordan in full color… rounded off with easy-to-read maps of all cities and sites we present.
- FAQs: What to wear in Jordan? Is Jordan safe for female solo-travelers? How can I make the most of my budget?… we have the answers to the most frequently asked questions of Jordan travelers. Thanks to our handy packing list, you can start packing your bags right away.
- Foodies: Jordan’s cuisine is a true delight! Delve into Jordan’s rich cuisine beyond falafel and houmous… taste the diversity of Jordanian food.
The softcover edition (printed book) is only available in Europe. Do you live in the US or Australia? Then please check out the digital version (PDF eBook) of the Welcome2Jordan travel guide. It’s available for instant download and can be read on any PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Payment & Shipping
What book types are there?
There is a print edition (softcover) and a digital eBook edition (PDF). Both editions are available in English and German.
Where do you ship?
The print edition is only available for shipment in the EU, i.e. Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom, Denmark, France, Spain, Portugal as well as in Switzerland.
Are you located in the US or Australia? Then you can purchase the digital eBook (PDF) edition for instant download.
When will I get my order?
After payment is received, the delivery time for books is 2-3 working days within Germany and the Netherlands, and 3-5 days for the rest of Europe.
What payment methods are there?
We accept all common payment methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, iDeal (Netherlands), Sofort Banking (Germany).
What are the shipping costs?
For the softcover edition, the following fees apply for shipping & handling:
Austria, Belgium, UK, Denmark, France, Spain, Portugal : €5.95